Live a life without borders
Visa Free Travel
Get to travel to over 149 destinations visa-free or visa-on-arrival
Since Antigua and Barbuda is a member of the Commonwealth, its citizens enjoy privileges in other commonwealth member states
Quality OF Life
Beautiful lands with easy access to North America and Europe
Canada Residency Program
Canada is a beautiful country located in North American.
Known to be the second-largest country in the world, Canada has one of the highest qualities of life.
Its culture comes from a mixture of all its ethnicities.
Canada is one of the world's least corrupt nations with the tenth-largest economy. The country resembles the United States in terms of production and living standards and is one of the world's wealthiest nations. Since Canada has a relaxed lifestyle, stable political and social environment, most people desire to live and do business there.
There are several ways to become a permanent resident of Canada.
The most popular economic programs are;
* The Quebec Immigrant Investor Program
* The Express Entry Program (federal)
* The Provincial Nominee Programs
The Quebec Immigrant Investor Program
In this program, the applicant may select one of two options:
1. Full Investment Applicants
The applicant should invest over CAD$1.2 million in a government-guaranteed bond and then hold the bond for five years. Once the five years are over, the money is returned to the applicant with no accrued interest (0%).
2. Financed Investment Investors
The applicant pays a reduced amount that is used to fund the CAD$1.2 million investment. Some financial institutions will offer a financing option where the applicant pays $350,000 in fees and interest.
The applicant should;
* Have a net worth of at least CAD$2 million
* Show an interest and intention to settle in Québec
* Provide documents that show the source and origin of the invested funds
* Have evidence of at least two years of business experience within the five years preceding the application
* Live in Canada for 730 days within five years to uphold permanent resident status
The Government application fees are CAD$15,235 for the principal applicant and all accompanying dependents.
Federal Government Fees
* Principal applicant: $1050
* Spouse $550
* Children under 18 $150
Right of Permanent Residence Fees
* Principal Applicant $490
* Spouse $490
* Children are exempt
The Express Entry Program (federal) and The Provincial Nominee Programs
Same as the Quebec program with the difference being; applicants who want to establish themselves economically have to be issued a certificate of selection of Quebec (CSQ) before applying for permanent residence. Once the applicant has CSQ, they must Reside in Quebec.
Advantages of a Canadian Residency
* Excellent free health care
* First-class education
* Canada has a tranquil and peaceful atmosphere
* Transportation is easy thanks to the countless well-maintained roads and airports
* Excellent research facilities
Live and work anywhere in Canada. Find a job within your industry or set up your own business easily.
In Canada Healthcare is universal, which mean that you and your loved ones will not have to pay to receive medial treatments.
Land Of Opportunities
Just like his american cousin, Canada is a world leading economy with a very dynamic stock market.
Your resident status in permanent and you can sponsor your wife and kids. The whole family can start a brand new life in North America.
You will find a summary of Canada's requirements in the table below.
Click on the pdf file to compare those requirements to all our other programs.
Over 160 Nations
Must Be under 21 Years Old