Live a life without borders
Visa Free Travel
Get to travel to over 149 destinations visa-free or visa-on-arrival
Since Antigua and Barbuda is a member of the Commonwealth, its citizens enjoy privileges in other commonwealth member states
Quality OF Life
Beautiful lands with easy access to North America and Europe
Malta Residency Program
The Republic of Malta is an island country situated in the Mediterranean Sea.
Though densely populated, it is one of the smallest countries in the world. Its capital city Valletta is the smallest in the European Union. Maltese and English are the official languages.
The country landscape consists of indigenous plants and trees, low hills with terraced fields and good harbours on the coastline. Malta has hot summers with rainy winters.
Although Malta is known for its limestone, the country’s GDP mostly comes from foreign trade, manufacturing and tourism.
Malta Individual Investor Program (MIIP)
MIIP is the most modern citizenship-by-investment program.
The applicant is required to;
* Contribute to the development of Malta
* Purchase shares or bonds
* Do a property transaction
Malta Residency Requirements
* Have valid travel documents
* Have fully comprehensive EU health insurance
* Receive an annual income of a minimum of €100,000 from outside Malta, or have capital of at least €500,000
You must Invest in one of the following options;
* A property worth €270,000 situated in the south of Malta or on the Island of Gozo
* A property located elsewhere in Malta worth €320,000
* A property lease of €10,000 per year for a property situated in the south of Malta or on the Island of Gozo
* A property lease of €12,000 per year for a property located elsewhere in Malta
* Invest in Government bonds worth €250,000, held for a minimum of five years
* Make a non-refundable government contribution of €30,000 (including an administrative fee of €5,500
Benefits of Malta Residency Program
* Malta grants its citizens the right to live, work, and study in any of the 28 EU countries
* Malta is a well-respected EU country
* Malta is an attractive place to reside, with a good quality of life
Most Coveted European Passport
Work or study in any of the 28 European countries and enjoy full residency benefits
Visa Free Travel
Get to travel to over 170 destinations visa-free or visa-on-arrival
High Standard Of Living
Advance academia and modern healthcare within a warm climate
Applicants can get full citizenship and passports for themselves and their family
You will find a summary of Malta's requirements in the table below.
Click on the pdf file to compare those requirements to all our other programs.
Minimum Of €250,000
Over 170 Nations
2 Visits Per Year