Live a life without borders
Visa Free Travel
Get to travel to over 149 destinations visa-free or visa-on-arrival
Since Antigua and Barbuda is a member of the Commonwealth, its citizens enjoy privileges in other commonwealth member states
Quality OF Life
Beautiful lands with easy access to North America and Europe
Vanuatu Citizenship Program
Illustrious and notable for its beaches, peacock blue waters, captivating coral deposits, and the active volcano Mount Yasur, the Republic of Vanuatu, present in the southwestern region of the Pacific Ocean, is a bewitching country that is made up of a group of 83 little islands. The country gained its independence in 1980 and, since this region was jointly administered by France and the United Kingdom for a considerable period, it has three official languages namely Bislama, English, and French.
The economy of Vanuatu rests primarily on four pillars namely offshore financial services, cattle raising, agriculture, and of course tourism. With its history in the making as a sovereign country, the Republic of Vanuatu boasts of reduced taxation laws and a stellar citizenship-by-investment program that play a firsthand role in drawing in a plenitude of aspiring and wishful investors who are attracted to the plethora of business opportunities present in the region. The citizenship-by-investment program of Vanuatu offers one of the most sought after and an incredible opportunity to acquire a no-restrictions dual citizenship for an individual or an entire family.
The coolest part is that there exists no language necessity for applying to the citizenship-by-investment program of the country and there is no requisite of visiting or residing in Vanuatu to hold on to the dual citizenship. Even the entire application process doesn’t require an applicant to be physically present in the region as the government verified and licensed agents can take care of the same on the applicant’s behalf. If an individual is whacked from paying wealth tax, income tax, or inheritance tax in their home country then Vanuatu is a heaven as it has none of the above mentioned taxes. This means that the entire earnings of an individual is completely his/her own. The impressive list of benefits doesn’t end here. The possession of a second Vanuatu passport will enable the person to travel devoid of any visa requirements to more than 125 countries. This includes UK, European Union, and more.
Vanuatu respects the privacy of an individual. That’s why upon applying for the citizenship of Vanuatu, the same is not brought into the knowledge of the home country of the applicant. The entire process is completed in a minimum of 60 days and the applicant along with his/her dependents will be allotted citizenship of Vanuatu with lifetime validity. The passport will, however, expire in 5 years; post which, an individual is required to apply for extending the validity of the passport for another 5 years. It is mandatory to pay only 25% of the total fees for applying. Post approval of the application, the applicant can pay the remaining amount.
Those who are entranced by the amazing benefits of the citizenship-by-investment program of Vanuatu, must work through the below requirements.
- An evidence must be furnished that the applier owns assets worth more than USD 250,000.
- An individual seeking dual citizenship of Vanuatu must render a sum equivalent to USD 130,000 plus fees. Similarly, a family of four seeking dual citizenship of Vanuatu is required to render a sum equivalent to USD 180,000 plus fees.
- The primary applicant must be 18 years of age or older and should be devoid of any kind of criminal record under his/her name. Apart from the above, following is the list of documents that a person requires furnishing to obtain the Vanuatu second passport.
- The duplicate copies of the existing passports for the primary applicant as well as the dependents.
- A duplicate copy of identity proof for the primary applicant as well as the dependents who are of the appropriate age to carry an ID proof.
- A copy of the marriage certificate in case applying with spouse.
- In case applying with children, a copy of the birth certificate(s) is mandatory.
- Clearance certificates from the police. A health certificate indicating the health status of the primary applicant.
- Transcripts from the educational institution for the children falling in the age bracket of 18- 25 years.
- The primary application must furnish all the relevant employment and educational certificates.
- A letter of mention from the bank.
- Passport-sized photographs with the background in white.
No Income Or Capital Gain Tax
Live in a pacific paradise without having to worry about taxes on your income or capital gains
Visa Free Travel
Get to travel to over 120 destinations visa-free or visa-on-arrival
Your spouse and 2 children are included in your application at no extra cost.
Citizenship For Life
Once your Vanuatu citizenship has been granted, it is your for life and you may also sponsor your family members.
You will find a summary of Vanuatu's requirements in the table below.
Click on the pdf file to compare those requirements to all our other programs.
From just $130,000