Live a life without borders
Visa Free Travel
Get to travel to over 149 destinations visa-free or visa-on-arrival
Since Antigua and Barbuda is a member of the Commonwealth, its citizens enjoy privileges in other commonwealth member states
Quality OF Life
Beautiful lands with easy access to North America and Europe
Cyprus Citizenship Program
Cyprus is an island country located in the Mediterranean.
Its closest neighbors include Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Israel and Palestine.
The country is mostly semi-arid with one of the warmest climates.
The economy is mostly fueled by the financial industry where most people use Cyprus as a tax haven. This has led Cyprus to be used for offshore businesses due to its low taxes.
The other significant contributors to the country’s GDP are tourism and shipping.
Finally, Cyprus has a modern transport infrastructure. Its roads and airports are well maintained.
Cyprus Investment Program
A foreigner who meets one of the financial requirements can apply for Cypriot citizenship.
* Applicants should buy property in Cyprus with a minimum value of €500,000, to be held in perpetuity. (if applicants proceed with the real estate investment option, this property can be included in the €2,000,000 investment.)
* Applicants should provide a minimum of €2,000,000 into one of the following options;
* Investment in real estate, developments and infrastructure projects.
* Investment into alternative investment funds or financial assets of the country.
* Purchase, creation or participation in the country’s businesses and companies.
* A combination of any of the above.
* Applicants should provide €7,500 in citizenship fees and other taxes depending on selection.
If applicants choose to qualify using the €2,000,000 private residence purchase, the private residence can be liquidated and replaced with a €500,000 property after three years.
* Applicants should buy property with a minimum value of EUR 300,000 plus VAT in Cyprus
* Applicants should have an annual income of at least EUR 30,000 from abroad
* Applicants should have a minimum of EUR 30,000 transferred from overseas and deposited into a Cyprus bank in a three-year fixed deposit account
* Residence permit holders must visit Cyprus at least once every two years to maintain their residence status
Advantages of a Cypriot Citizenship
* Cyprus has a warm and stable climate
* The country is conveniently located
* Cyprus has a reliable transport and telecommunications system
* Cyprus has a transparent regulatory and legal framework
Cyprus has a modern and service-based economy
Sunny European Island
Enjoy full European citizenship while living in a wonderful setitng at low cost
Visa Free Travel
Get to travel to over 173 destinations visa-free or visa-on-arrival
Low Income Tax Rates
Cyprus has low income tax policy and pro-business legislation. It is a great starting point for international business expansion.
Citizenship For Life
Once your citizenship has been granted, it is your for life and you may also sponsor your family member.
You will find a summary of Cyprus' requirements in the table below.
Click on the pdf file to compare those requirements to all our other programs.
Minimum Of €2,300,000
2 Visits Per Year