Live a life without borders
Visa Free Travel
Get to travel to over 149 destinations visa-free or visa-on-arrival
Since Antigua and Barbuda is a member of the Commonwealth, its citizens enjoy privileges in other commonwealth member states
Quality OF Life
Beautiful lands with easy access to North America and Europe
Grenada Citizenship Program
Grenada is a modern island with a rich history which is located in the West Indies. It has six other islands apart from Granada itself. Venezuela and Trinidad and Tobago border the country. Its capital is St Georges which is known for its large exports of spices such as nutmeg and mace.
Grenada lies outside the hurricane belt; it has a tropical climate with hot, dry seasons and moderate rainfall in the wet season. Due to beautiful beaches and water sports, tourism is Grenada's primary source of foreign exchange. Other economic activities in Granada include agriculture – producing spices, vegetables and fruits.
Grenadian Citizenship-by-Investment Programme
The Citizenship Programme requires applicants to donate $150,000 or purchase property valued from $220,000. Applications are processed efficiently.
Grenada Citizenship Programme Requirements
* Applicants are required to provide a non-refundable fee of US$150,000 to Grenada's National Transformation Fund (NTF)
* Applicants should buy property from an approved government real estate project for at a minimum of $220,000. The property should be kept for at least three years
* Applicants must be of good character with no previous criminal record
* Applicants should be in a good physical condition
Advantages of Grenadian Citizenship
* Grenada is a lovely place with excellent beaches
* The application can cover children up to the age of 30 and parents over 65
* Grenada has minimal tax laws
* Citizens of Grenada can travel to over 140 countries visa-free
* Grenada is the only Caribbean country with visa-free access to China and an E–2 Investor Visa Treaty with the US; thus Grenadian citizens are eligible to apply for a non-immigrant visa
* Applicants don’t need to live in or visit Grenada to apply
Due to Grenada being a member of CARICOM (Caribbean Communities), citizens can travel freely across the 15 member states of CARICOM.
Low Investment Threshold
Acquire full Grenada Citizenship from only $130,000
Visa Free Travel
Get to travel to over 140 destinations visa-free or visa-on-arrival
Full application and due diligence can be completed within 5 months.
Start living in a Caribbean paradise within few months
Citizenship For Life
Once your citizenship has been granted, it is your for life and you may also sponsor your family members.
You will find a summary of Grenada's requirements in the table below.
Click on the pdf file to compare those requirements to all our other programs.