Live a life without borders
The Schengen Area
Each of the Schengen’s nation has an investor residence program. This provides the right to live within the selected country, and the right to travel within the Schengen area visa-free.
HIGH STANDARD OF LIVING
European nations have the highest standard of living in the world. They scores highly on almost every index from basic needs, foundations of wellbeing and personal freedoms.
RIGHT TO SETTLE WITHIN EU
Your European citizen status will give you the right to free travel, settlement and work across the European Union. You will also be able to trade and transport goods, services and capital from one EU country to another, as in a national market, with absolutely no restrictions on capital movements.
Alpha's European Residency Program
Having a European residency has many advantages.
For instance, you can get visa-free travel throughout Europe. With a European residency, you don't need additional documents when traveling within the Schengen member states for up to 90 days. Some of the countries which offer European residency include; Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Italy, Germany, France, Belgium, and Austria.
The Schengen Area
The Schengen Area is a term used to refer to 26 member states that have an agreement in place to remove internal border controls. Also, they have established a common visa policy. There are only a few EU countries that are not a part of the Schengen area, including Croatia, Ireland, and the United Kingdom. For international travelers, the Schengen Area works like a single state. How does it do this? By removing internal border controls between Schengen countries and having external border controls for visiting non-EU nationals.
- Some of the residency programs provide a pathway to citizenship.
- When you get residency within the European Schengen Area, you automatically get a safe haven where you can relocate at short notice.
- A European residency gives you passage into Europe’s high-quality education.
You can access excellent international schools and universities.
- You may be allowed to pay low taxes in some of the European countries.
The following are a few factors you should consider;
- All the residency programs have different investment criteria whereby you need to
have invested a certain amount of money.
- Some residency programs take long to process.
- The various fees charged such as professional consultation fees should be kept in mind.
- Some of the countries may require a proof of property purchased.
All applicants should provide the government with various documents such as penal records, proof of identity, and documents proving they have European Health Insurance.