Live a life without borders
Visa Free Travel
Get to travel to over 149 destinations visa-free or visa-on-arrival
Since Antigua and Barbuda is a member of the Commonwealth, its citizens enjoy privileges in other commonwealth member states
Quality OF Life
Beautiful lands with easy access to North America and Europe
Jersey Island Residency Program
Jersey is a British island and the largest of the Channel Islands. Located about 14 miles from the coast of France and 120 miles from England, Jersey is well known for its beaches and historic castles. Due to its strategic location, Jersey island citizens enjoy regular flights to Paris, London, Zurich and the other Channel Islands. There is also sea travel to both England and France.
Jerseys' coastal areas are warmer during the winter season and cooler during the summer. It has long beaches and beautiful cliffs which attract tourists. The country's economy is majorly supported by Financial services.
To get this opportunity, the applicant has to purchase a property. To obtain consent to buy property, the applicant must possess housing qualifications.
* The applicant must make a significant contribution toward Jersey's tax revenues. This represents an amount of approximately GBP 125,000 annually, calculated on a sliding scale based on 20% of the first GBP 625,000 of worldwide income and 1% on all income after that
* Applicants must show evidence of their finances. They must prove that they have sufficient wealth that can produce over GBP 125,000 in tax revenues for Jersey Island
* Applicants should make jersey their primary place of residence
* Applicants should be over the age of 18
Once applicants have achieved high-value residence status, they may apply for consent to purchase property. They will then be granted the same status as natives of the island. They can then be employed, set up businesses and are expected to lease or purchase residential property worth more than GBP 1.75 million.
Advantages of a Jersey Residency
* Jersey has an excellent reputation with a long history of economic and political stability
* Jersey has a major finance and trust industry
* The country is conveniently located
* Jersey is known for its beautiful landscapes and a wide variety of cultural activities
* The country has a high European standard of living
* Jersey has a high level of modern communication infrastructure
High Standard Of Life
Jersey Island provides a wide variety of marine and cultural activities within beautiful natural sceneries. Population is low and highly educated.
Visa Free Travel
Easy access to London and UK main cities.
Get to travel to over 170 destinations visa-free or visa-on-arrival
International Financial Centre
Jersey Island has a pro-business governance that makes it the ideal location for companies wishing to expand their activities in Europe.
Applicants can get full citizenship and passports for themselves and their family
You will find a summary of Jersey Island's requirements in the table below.
Click on the pdf file to compare those requirements to all our other programs.