Live a life without borders
Visa Free Travel
Get to travel to over 149 destinations visa-free or visa-on-arrival
Since Antigua and Barbuda is a member of the Commonwealth, its citizens enjoy privileges in other commonwealth member states
Quality OF Life
Beautiful lands with easy access to North America and Europe
St. Lucia Citizenship By Investment
St Lucia is an English speaking island nation situated in the Caribbean Sea. Over a third of the total population reside in St. Lucia’s capital Castries. The island nation is close to the equator and has a tropical climate.
The country has plenty of mountains making it the most mountainous island in the Caribbean. Due to its beauty, it has grown to be a popular tourist destination. St. Lucia's economy is dominated by the services sector, followed by industry and agriculture.
The St. Lucia Citizenship-by-Investment Program requires applicants to make an economic investment in the country.
• The main applicant must be over the age of 18
• Applicants should have a clean personal background with no criminal record
The applicant may choose from one of the four options below;
1. Invest in an approved real estate project with a minimum value of USD 300,000, which must be kept for a minimum of five years
2. Invest in an approved enterprise project with a minimum investment of USD 3.5 million, plus the creation of three permanent jobs. Alternatively, candidates can contribute a minimum of USD 1 million each for a joint contribution of USD 6 million, plus the creation of six permanent jobs.
For the above options, applicants need to pay the following government fees;
• Main applicant — USD 50,000
• Spouse — USD 35,000
• Child under 18 years — USD 25,000
• Dependent above 18 years — USD 35,000
3. A single applicant should make a non-refundable contribution to the National Economic Fund (NEF) of USD 100,000 under one of the four following categories;
• Main applicant — USD 100,000
• Principal applicant and spouse — USD 165,000
• Principal applicant, spouse, and two other qualifying dependents — USD 190,000
• Each additional qualifying dependent — USD 25,000
4. Investment in non-interest-bearing government bonds, which must be held for five years:
• Main applicant — USD 500,000
• Main applicant and spouse — USD 535,000
• Main applicant, spouse, and up to two other qualifying dependents — USD 550,000
• Each additional qualifying dependent of any age — USD 25,000
• Government administration fee — USD 50,000
Visa Free Travel
Get to travel to over 140 destinations visa-free or visa-on-arrival
Full Dual Citizenship
Successful applicants can keep their original citizenship, vote and do business
in St Lucia without the need for licenses
Companies registered in Saint Lucia pay only corporate income tax at a minimum rate of 1%
Applicants can get full citizenship and passports for themselves and their family
You will find a summary of St. Lucia's requirements in the table below.
Click on the pdf file to compare those requirement to all our other programs.
Minimum Of $300,000
Age Must Be Under 25
Age Must Be Over 65